So I've accepted a job in The Netherlands working as an Au Pair for the Summer. The kids are 5 and 6 and speak no English, so I imagine I'll spend a good 2 months talking to myself. They look pretty cute mind, and by the sounds of it I get to spend the summer taking them on class days out to seaworld or the beach and spend the rest of the time painting and making cakes. CLASS. I also get all my evenings and weekends free...and a car for the summer.
Henry kindly pointed out that there's loads of weirds on the internet and a little bit of e-stalking probably wouldn't hurt. With only their names and the fact they own a broccoli farm as information it turns out it's pretty hard...I tried their names combined with broccoli/groene bloemkool using about 37 combinations and the only feasible result was that they were somehow involved in making a kids documentary about broccoli. Lovely.
Anyway, I'll have every weekend free and a car. I expect visits for Netherland based road trips.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yessss
ReplyDelete