Tuesday, 29 June 2010

best of me...

6:45 Alarm goes off...every day I regret not going to bed earlier.

7:00 Attempt to dress Maarten and Juliet. Maarten plays a game of lying in a ball while I try and dress him, it's proper fun.

7:15 Breakfast...spend about twenty minutes trying to get 'funnies' (little sweets in the shape of ships and vikings) out of the box of hundred and thousands in equal numbers.

7:30 Teeth get brushed, packed lunches made, try to brush Juliet's hair but she always makes out I'm trying to kill her, faces washed (involves ALOT of chasing round to get them to stand still).

8:00 Usually have a few games of hanging them both upside down by their feet before it's time to go to school.

8:30-12:00 Use this time to clear up every toy in the world thats made its way round the house, have a hoover and sometimes a bit of drama like hoovering a sock up to make it more excting. Feed the cat, goat and two sheep (this is proper my favourite time of the day) Sometimes sneak a nap in too.

12:00 Pick them both up from school. Maarten cracks out one of his class games of pretending to not know who I am at the school gate, it's a corker that one. Home for dinner (bit more bread).

1:15 Back to school for the afternoon on Monday, Tuesdays and Thursdays.

3:30 Pick up from school, hear the words 'Trampoline' and 'SHHHHHHHHHHHHPRING' far too many times over the next hour.

5:00 Make tea, I like to think that I'm turning in to Delia. Bloody love cooking now though.

6:00 Eat loads of tea. Sometime they cry when they're eating it which makes me think I probably can't cook.

6:30 Another hour on the trampoline. Usually play 'bull' in this hour which is a bit like tigs, tends to end in tears. (Last night it resulted in Maarten throwing a watering can at Juliets head).

7:30 They go to bed (hooray).

Days are long, but it's pretty class. Weekends off to go and do whatever I want are fully class. This weekend im going to see Midlake and Beach House play in a park. Might go and see Shrek as well. CLASS.

No comments:

Post a Comment