Wednesday, 23 June 2010

Nederland is poep...

I just watched George the cat maul a rabbit to death in the garden, then sit and eat it....it was fairly gross/slightly class.

Went on a windmill spotting trip on Monday night, found two. I thought it was gonna be crawling with them. (Dev'd). After my failed attempt I found a pub to watch Spain vs Honduras . The pub was a bit of a cross between The Laurel and Issacs, fully got loads of funny looks when I walked in. I'd already missed the first goal by the time I got there but the barman demonstrated for me how it went in. It was as if Dean Windass was demonstating it to me, I understood that much. Couldn't figure out the Dutch word for 'girl' and was busting for the toilet so missed the end of the match and drove about 100mph home instead of just asking which one was the ladies. (FYI: I made it in time).

Went to the main town near where I'm livng, I can't pronounce it. It was pretty much like stepping back in time....or like a class Redcar. Made the mistake of driving across the bridge that connects North Holland with one of the other provinces'. It was about 30 miles long, straight and has absolutely nothing to look at either side and once you're on it there's nowhere to turn round, urghhhhhhhhhh. Got to the end and then had to turn back and do it again. I was only looking for the road that has ships floating across the top, I don't think it exists. I'm guessing the translation got a bit mixed up somewhere.

Maarten has just explained to me that he is allergic to water.

No comments:

Post a Comment