Wednesday, 7 July 2010

I won £1.16 last night betting that the most goals would come in the second half...I NEVER WIN! £1.16 is a victory!

In other news, I went to the beach the other day, bloody lovely. Didn't even know there was a beach, until I realised it was the other side of Redcar (just about). Followed this up with the worst dinner ever before I went to see Beach House and Midlake. The venue they played was unreal.  It was essentially a forest with some outdoor seating...I didn't get any pictures that really showed how good it was so here's an artist impression: Maybe the photos were better, doesn't matter though does it. Beach House were fully class. Like fully. Not many people were there to see them though so there was a good 5 minutes of awkward silence between each song.

That was pretty much it for the weekend. So far this week I've failed at making toad in the hole and developed an obsession with muesli and it's only bloody Wednesday. Gonna take care of the torture museum and the world cup final in Amsterdam this weekend. I'm gonna look exactly like this... Only maybe a bit more Orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment