Tuesday, 27 July 2010

Went to the Dutch version of Beamish this week.  It was absolutely ridiculous.  I didn't have a clue what was going on for the full day.  There was a section called 'pimp my clog'  and one of the actors who talks to all the people was walking round was smoking a joint.  I think Beamish needs to take a long hard look at itself.  Anyway, these are some of the photos...





Henry came to the house before we set back off to Amsterdam, was worth it just for Rene to shout 'Ahhhh DJ Henry is in the houseeeeeee'....sounds too funny when it's said in a Dutch accent.

Got to spend this weekend with the biggest group of Boro doyles going.  Proper class.  All I want to do with my life is ride bikes drunk and see Nixon get taken down by nearly every car on the road.  I'd quite like brakes on the next bike I get though, riding backwards to stop is fine when I think about it but when trams are coming towards me I can't think. 

+ Parmo vending machines
+ 2 euro peep shows
+ King Ian beer
+ Shrewy Little
+ Park BBQs
+ Bikes
+ Train to Brussels

- Peter Kay
-Schutters beer...1.30 euro for a 6 pack, should have guessed.

I didn't manage to take any photos, but Dom compensated for this with his 5 rolls of film.

Got Corky coming for a visit this weekend, gonna show him every sight going.  Then I only have one more week in Holland before I go meet Phill and Bruce for a bit of ruining my life in Eastern Europe.  Bosnia sounds proper class, minus the landmine warnings.

P.S If you ever go to Amsterdam, don't eat out of one of them cooked food vending machines.  Proper sick.  Must be what a Parmo tastes like to the untrained eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment